Monday, July 7, 2014

how i fixed god

 



how i fixed god

when god disarmed me
i went to explore
i saw who he had armed
i said i will not be your judge
you have no ears for me
you are incommunicado
i explored myself
looked for god's seed in me
to make sure he was or wasn't my
creator
i realized i have mutated
i found no other proof
and mutations are not really
like him
in many ways he is not like me
when i listen to his images
i hear all kinds of bullshiting
i believe they are reflections of
something
god is invisible and cannot be
represented
yet it echoes stupidity
when i poke images
they roar at me and spit venom
i am venom proof though
i observed reactions and concluded
they are not actions
so how can they be reflections
this is why god is incommunicado
he cannot speak
but does he have ears
stupid question obviously
he cannot hear
he has images and voices
but is he?
i concluded that images
are products of a generator
which is mindless
so i'm dealing with a force
which is out of control
is not responsive
is broken
so god is generator of
images
had i a satori stunned
was it how i fixed it?