Monday, August 31, 2009

HEAVENLY HARP



He surprised me

I wasn't shod

Breeze sailed

Marge, Marge, calm down

They teach them only after they die

He tickled me

My soles

I did not expect

Such a shock

I'll get over it

I'm not hysterical

In case the ship sinks

Wear on yellow T-shirts

Sandals of cork wood

I've seen it all

In a wave

That's the agreement

Written, only for the

Dead to hear

I grabbed my bathrobe

And run

The ship capsized

They fell under its side

Some resurfaced

Drowned

Hull turned

They rambled away

I saw them in

Wave's mirror

In vapor

My slippers are

Red

Whirlpool appeared

All night

Lightning flashed

From within the sea

One after another

Surfaced thunders

Optical delusions in

Bubbles

It was a beautiful evening

And outside – storm

I came out into rain

Everyone run for shelter

It was terrifying

Water flew

At one moment

Rain evaporated

I felt electricity

Lightning hit

By the side

I glimmered

They fired in bursts

Ship changed direction

She trembled

She did not understand

Then music was heard

Warm bodies under water

Fuel spilled

Lightning lit

Smoke

Deep tones

Reticulated grayness

I knew, those were the

Destructive coils

From northern forests

We sailed towards the coast

People kneeling

Standing up from water